Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Day After

Here are the responses I got when I told family and friends about my exciting workout with Barack Obama:

Juanita: (My mother's friend) "Oh, you did? I saw him in Mt. Carmel before he was a senator."

John: (Sharon's husband) "Don't tell me you're going to vote for him now."

Jyoti: "AAAAAHHHHHHH! NO WAY! NO WAY!"

Kelly: "What was he wearing?"

Tom: "Does this mean you're a Democrat now? That is exciting."

Sarina: "AAAAAAHHHHH!"

Madison: "Oh, that's neat."

Darcy: "Really?"

Connie: "Well, that is exciting."

Susan P: "You didn't! Let me tell Savanna."

Savanna: "She did? AAAAAHHHHHH!"

Howard: (my neighbor next door) "You really saw Obama, huh? Well, Cara, that is news."

Bonnie: (my neighbor across the street) "OOOOHHHHH! No way!"

The girl's teacher: "Did you get a picture?"

Aunt Marilyn: "Get him to sign an autograph as evidence it was real."

Not too sure about that last response...not sure what she is saying about me...not sure I like that one, but I'm still on my high from the experience so I'm letting it go...

1 comment:

Susan said...

What, you didn't like my comment enough to post it!!!! I am hurt! How many other people left a comment on your blog about seeing him!!! your very sad sister-in-law