Friday, January 06, 2023

Happy 18th Sydney!

 


Madison and I stopped by Sydney's workplace (the pet supermarket) to wish her a happy birthday. We brought a balloon and a cookie cake, and I opened the door and began singing. It was later in the evening, so there weren't too many people, but one of the ladies joined in and sang along with me. I thought she was an employee. Turned out, she was a shopper and a drunk one at that.


Sydney isn't big on being the center of attention, but she also knows I ignore that for certain events. I wasn't the first person to stop in and bring her treats, either. Her aunt came by earlier, but I'm told she did not "create a scene." I took that to mean she did not sing.

Happy Birthday, Sydney. I guess this means you no longer need Nanny Cara.



No comments: