Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Vacationing Again

I know that it seems like all I do is vacation, but my job as a SAHM requires some traveling just like other jobs. The fact that my travel is referred to as a "vacation" is not my fault. I travel when my children are available and that is when school is not in session. I like to think that I am exposing my children to the world around them. They are learning new skills (skiing), exploring our country's history (Biltmore Estate), checking their investments (Disney World), and venturing into new areas.

This trip we will be doing several of those items, but mostly we are spending time with family.

My sister-in-law, Susan, and her two children, Austin (age 15) and Gabby (age 9) are coming to Florida tomorrow. We will spend time hanging around our pool until Saturday when we will leave for Daytona Beach with my mother for a week of sun and fun. It is another Fairfield vacation and once again I will blog our adventures. Stay tuned...

No comments: