Sunday, July 17, 2016

Wrapping up San Francisco 2016

Favorite Thing in San Francisco

Darcy: "Chinatown"
Madison:
Marilyn: "Our time at the Golden Gate View Place"
Tom: "The city in general; the hills, the temperature"
Cara: "I loved it all; the architecture, being with family, the parade, the sights, the hotel. I loved it, loved it, loved it. I already want to go back."


Rating of our Wyndham Hotel

Darcy: "4.5"
Madison: "5"
Marilyn: "4"
Tom: "5"
Cara: "5"


Funniest Happening

Unanimous - "No drinks on the cable car!"

Worst Thing

Darcy: "Weather"
Madison: "No drinks on the cable car"
Marilyn: "Standing in line"
Tom: "Going through security at the Pride Parade"
Cara: "Not getting to tour Alcatraz. Oh, and the washer and dryer at the hotel. I guess I should have given the hotel a 4.5 like Darcy because of those machines."


Feelings about Pride Parade

Darcy: "I quite enjoyed it."
Madison: "Very emotional"
Marilyn: "I loved it, and I was very happy and gay."
Cara: "Loved it. Loved being with like minded people. There was so much love and happiness."
Tom: "It was a fun parade."


Additional Comments

Darcy: "I'm cold!"
Madison: "It was just enjoyable. The whole thing was relaxing and just plain fun."
Marilyn: "Good time, and the Boos family was very, very, very fun to travel with."
Cara: "Tom did another great job of driving four women around!"

No comments: