Sunday, August 28, 2016

And while I'm blogging about social media....Vine vs YouTube: The Song (ft. Thomas Sanders)

Items on my daughters' bucket list: Meet Jon Cozart and Thomas Sanders in real life

Check.

Item on my bucket list: Make my kids' dreams come true.

Check.

I wrote about our shenanigans with social media this summer, and then Darcy reminded me of a great favorite of all of ours: Both Thomas Sanders and Jon Cozart together! I first saw Cozart on Facebook, and then when I saw Sanders on Vine I told the girls he reminded me of Jon Cozart. Apparently, we weren't the only ones who agreed. Eventually, the two met each other at a social media conference, and finally this year collaborated together. 

If you enjoyed my blog entries on our two favorite social media stars, don't miss them together here singing the differences between their platforms; Vine and YouTube. 



No comments: