Sunday, October 04, 2020

NFL 2020 picks week 4

On Thursday morning, I got the update the Titans/Steelers game had been postponed. Monday, several players and personnel in the Titans organization tested positive for the virus, and two days later, a couple more dropped with flu-like symptoms, tested positive, and BAM, here comes COVID in the NFL. My guess is this is just the beginning.

Nothing we didn't already suspect would happen. But did it have to happen after I purchased the Sunday NFL ticket package? Of course, it did. Sigh. Meanwhile, the NFL commissioner hopped right into prevention mode, penning a letter to teams, reminding them we are in a pandemic. Oh, Roger, why are you still the man in charge?

Anyone want to nominate Joe Greene for NFL commissioner?

Meanwhile, football carries on, and I'm stuck with a fantasy team missing players. I have a Steelers player and a Titans player in my line-up and my benched players to replace them happen to be a Steelers player and a Bucs player who is out with an injury until week 6. Thank goodness, I only play for fun!

Last Week 9-6

Overall 


Denver over Jets

Indianapolis over Chicago

Cincinnati over Jacksonville

Dallas over Cleveland

Seattle over Miami

Tampa over Chargers

Baltimore over Washington

Arizona over Carolina

Houston over Minnesota

Rams over Giants

Kansas City over New England

Buffalo over Raiders

Philadelphia over San Francisco

Packers over Atlanta

No comments: