Tuesday, November 10, 2020

October pictures in quarantine

 

I needed a pic of myself for some writing gig so I took a few selfies



Florida's fall foliage in my neighborhood on my daily walks

Peep the palm tree

An early business meeting for the birds 


In Florida, we have early voting. I did by mail-in but took it in person and got my sticker. Also, here in my county, we can track our ballots, which we all did--arrived and counted.





October in the hood


A tired full-time worker whose mother made her pain after hours



I stole these from SnapChat pics. My daughter and her guy in pic one and my niece in pic two. Aren't they all adorable?


Bye, bye Rainbow Fish...we did Darcy's room in this motif based on the book, which Madison memorized from so many readings when she was two, and she'd impress people and read it to them. I used a projector to trace most of it on the walls and then my good friend Veronica came in and painted it. It lasted twenty-one years!


We had some cooler weather in late October. Elliot was a huge fan!

No comments: