Friday, June 30, 2023

Resolutions 2023 - six month check

It's check-in time. One point a month for each resolution I've worked on. Hopefully, by the end of the year, I'll have 12 for completion. 

  • Paint my home space - My ceilings haven't been painted since we moved in. My living room and my hallway need an overhaul. My bedroom could use it too, but that isn't as important as the first two. -  COMPLETED Score 2
  • Entice Tom to build my shelves to display my playing card collection - I collect playing cards. I need somewhere to display them, and Tom drew plans for what I found on Etsy. He claims he can knock it out, "Don't waste your money." Once I get the paint done, this comes next. -  I mentioned it. Does that count? - Score - 0 
  • Travel - Can't let those Wyndham points go to waste. - I went to a writer's conference in May and traveled to several states in June - Score - 2 
  • Lower my cholesterol - I retake it in May or June. - Okay, so I missed my 6-month check-in, and although I did hike the Smoky Mnts, I also drank that entire week, so I put off the check. - Score 1
  • Exercise/Healthy eating habits - This goes with the above, but I do need to shed some weight for my own mental health, not to mention the flip side of the coin. - A bit here, a bit there - Score - 1
  • Catch up on my blog - Writing has kept me from this. My readers are complaining. I need to catch up! - Ugh. No. - Score - 0


Total - Total 6 out of 12 w/one completed - I stayed the same. I didn't go backward. I'll take it.

No comments: