Sunday, December 31, 2023

Resolution 2023 check

I came. I conquered. I lapsed. I failed. Same old, same old. Let's check in.

  • Paint my home space - My ceilings haven't been painted since we first moved in. My living room and my hallway need an overhaul. My bedroom could use it too, but that isn't as important as the first two. -  COMPLETED 

  • Entice Tom to build my shelves to display my playing card collection - I collect playing cards. I need somewhere to display them, and Tom drew out plans for what I found on Etsy. He claims he can knock it out, "don't waste your money." Once I get the paint done, this comes next. - He got it hung several days before the end of the year COMPLETED  



  • Travel - Can't let those Wyndham points go to waste. - COMPLETED  

  • Lower my cholesterol - I did lower it. Then it went back up. But technically...COMPLETED  

  • Exercise/Healthy eating habits - I don't think I can say this was a yearly completed goal.

Total - 4 completions out of 5! I think that's one of the best years yet!

Anyone else do this well? Drop me a comment and let me know!

No comments: