Monday, September 16, 2002

If I won the lottery

Lately, I've thought about winning the lottery and what I would do if I did win. I don't play the lottery, mind you, but ever so often I like to dream.  

Of course, there is the usual list of things I would do like secure my children's education, pay back my mother for ALL she has done for me, help my brother in his new business, buy my friend a house (not too far from me) so she doesn't have to worry about rent or a mortgage every again, but of course, she would feel so indebted to me that she would want to babysit my children for me daily, etc. But in my dreams lately, I've really thought about what I would spend the money on if I won.

  • Fly 1st class in an airplane - I have never done this and would like to be served free drinks and warm towels. Imagine...a warm cloth instead of a baby wipe.

  • Go to the U.S. Open and Wimbledon - Two sporting events I think would be exciting to see in person...that is in the first row of course. Going to Wimbledon would also take care of another dream.....

  • Visit England - I would just like to see another country where I speak the language. And the whole royalty thing is a significant fascination.

  • Head to Hawaii - Magnum P.I. may not be filmed there anymore, and Tom Selleck has sold his house, but Hawaii is still a place that is calling to me.

  • Stop off in California....on the way to Hawaii, of course - I need to stand outside the General Hospital studios and get a glimpse of some real stars!

  • Hire a maid - Let's face it...cleaning house takes up way too much time; time that I could be spending on this website.


No comments: