Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Difference Between Men & Women....and why I'm insane

Me: "What time is your interview tomorrow?"

Him: "I don't know."

Me: "You don't know? How can that be?"

Him: "I don't know."

Me: "Are you going to wear your new suit."

Him: "No."

Me: "Why not?"

Him: "Because I don't know what time the interview is."

Me: "What does that even mean?"

Him: "It means I don't want to wear my suit all day if the interview is at 3:00 PM."

Me: "So what are you going to do? You're not going to wear the suit? You bought the suit for this interview."

Him: "Yep."

Me: "But you're not going to wear it."

Him: "Nope."

Me: "So what are you going to wear? Your regular clothes?"

Him: "I'll take a white shirt."

Me: "What do you mean? You're going to take your suit to change into later?"

Him: "No. I'll wear a white shirt and my suit pants, and I'll bring my jacket."

Me: "So....you're going to wear your suit!"

Him: "Yeah, pretty much."

No comments: