Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Our Indiana summer comes to an end






The rest of our vacation was spent in Indiana at Susan's home. We did some shopping. We lounged at the country club where my brother runs the show. We watched some movies. We ATE all the time, mostly in restaurants. I wonder if I could name all the places I've eaten on this vacation. Hmmm....something to think about for future blogs.


On the drive to the airport to head back to Florida I asked everyone what they will miss and what they won't miss. Here it is:

What will you miss?

Susan: Always having another woman (Cara) to talk to and Gabby having a playmate 24/7. I'll miss Cara's pool and Kelly.

Cara: Gabby's opera singing and my little chipmunk friend.



Darcy: Gabby taking the covers off of me at night and me taking them back.

Madison: Everything

Gabby: Playing with Madison and Darcy. I'll miss the lizards and the hotness of Florida.

Austin: Aunt Cara's house


What will you not miss?


IMG_3457
Originally uploaded by tcboos
Susan: The girls arguing!


Cara: Eating at fast food restaurants every day.



Darcy: Itchy grass

Madison: The chance to fall down the stairs



Gabby: The lakehouse pool and mosquitoes....crying

No comments: