Saturday, April 28, 2012

Blogger app for apple electronics

I recently downloaded the Blogger app for my phone and Ipad, but have discovered that it isn't the same as blogging via Blogger from my computer. For one I had a hard time saving an entry and pulling it up later on my Ipad. Which made me wonder were did that entry go?  For another, I haven't found out how to italicize or I would have used it for part of that last sentence.

I'm not sure how this app will help me in my blogging. I was hoping to use the app for ease when inspiration hit, but it seems easier to just use Safari. But using that doesn't let me post pictures. Apparently this app does...pics from my Ipad that is.

So here goes. These are photos I discovered taken by little munchkins (or larger) who have obviously stolen my pad at various times.


Madison & Brea twins

Darcy

Grandma Mary Anne - playing against her will I'm sure
Tom

Madison 

Darcy

Kelly

 Gabby

Hmmmmm....

No comments: