Thursday, April 19, 2012

My random morning thoughts

My sis-in-law over at Me & My Thoughts did this yesterday and it made me laugh.  This morning as my thoughts were going full blown I remembered her thoughts and laughed again.  Then decided to copy her.  My rambling brain as it started at 5:45 AM:

  • Get up!  Just get up and go into the bathroom.  It isn't that hard Madison.  Aaaaahhhhh!
  • Why?  Why can't she get up?  I get up.  My alarm goes off and I get up.  I don't want to, but I do.  Tom gets up.  We don't dilly dally in bed.  She has got to start getting up earlier.  Why do I have to be the one?  I'm getting up three and four times a morning to go in there and harass her.
  • That's it!  I'm done!  I'm not doing this any more.  She can just get up on her own.
  • I have to get up earlier than normal this morning because I told Madison I would fix her lunch to take to school.  See!  See how responsible I am to remember that and to get up and do it?   She needs a job.  Kids today don't have the responsibilities we had back in the day.  I had a job at 15.  Hell, I had a job at 14!  And even earlier than that if you want to count babysitting, which I do because that was a responsibility, a job.  She hasn't even done that.  
  • Who can Madison babysit?  I don't know anybody.  Well, SueG's kids.  Maybe I can ask SueG to go out to dinner with me while Madison babysits and then I'll give SueG money to give to Madison.  No, no, that isn't going to work.  She needs to spend several hours doing this, putting kids to bed, playing with them.  I'm not sure she can even do that.  Hmmm...there are the kids down the street.  I should talk to Stacey about that.
  • No!  No!  Madison should talk to Stacey about a job.  Jeez, here I go again taking her by the hand.  But I know Madison.  She will just say, "But you're the one who wants me to have the job."
  • Why is this refrigerator so crowded?  I hate this refrigerator.  I just cleaned it two days ago.  Why am I the only one who can organize this thing?
  • This cheese smells funky.  It should still be fine.  I just bought it.  I'd taste it, but it is way too early for that.  It's fine.
  • I wonder how the toaster oven will work this morning?  Will the waffles be bent?  Will they get stuck?  How come this never happened to me at Susan's house with her toaster oven?  I hate this toaster oven.
  • Now Madison is annoyed as she goes off to school and it is all my fault.  And seriously?  Did I really say that out loud?  I've become my parents now.  That's the kind of thing my parents would have said to me.  I might as well start saying I had to walk to school two miles in the snow.  Which I never did.  I walked to the bus stop.  Which was fun actually.  See, see, she needs to ride the bus so she can have that experience.  We had fun at the bus stop.
  • This dog is so loving in the morning.  Why can't he be like this all the time?  Why is he scratching?  No.  Stop it!  Great!  Great!  Now he is going to start with that allergy stuff again.  Someone must be taking him out in the front yard.  Why can't anyone listen to me about that?  Take the dog to the backyard!
  • Do I call Connie this early?  No, not yet.  We don't have the appointment until later today so I'll wait.
  • Does Scott just keep starting new games in this Scramble?  We have like 50 games going.  Why can't I remember any words?  These boards are the same boards and still I can't get any words past 5 letters.
  • I hope fishingaddiction is Scott.  Maybe it is someone that I thought was Scott, but isn't.  No, that has to be Scott.  Who else can be that addicted to fishing?
  • Oh, look the bunny is back!  He's so cute.  What the hell could he possibly be eating in my yard?
  • I wonder if anyone wonders why I wasn't at the meeting last night after I said I would be.  See if you were really my friend, wouldn't you call to find that out?  Especially after I had to ask for help yesterday from you?  I find that so weird.  I would have called to find out.
  • I shouldn't eat these Frosted Flakes.  They are full of sugar.  I'm so lazy.  And seriously, unless you eat these with whole milk what is the point?  It's just a waste of sugar.  My father loved these things and look what happened to him.  Dead of a heart attack.  I have got to start changing my ways.
  • Oh, my god, are these dishes dirty?  Am I the only one who can run this dishwasher?  How hard is it?
  • I need to start a list of things I need starting with dish washing soap. 
  • This coffee is way too strong.  How is that possible?  I didn't even put all the scoops in.  That just means more sugary creamer.  I am not doing well this morning on my quest to shed these pounds.
  • Seriously?  People hang these bathing suits out here to dry and forget them.  The sun ruins them and now they have been rained on.  And the towel too?  Am I the only one who can put this stuff away?
  • I have got to go farm.  And blog.  What am I going to write about today?

No comments: