Sunday, November 17, 2013

NFL picks - Week 11

Last Week - 7-7
Overall - 92-56

Indianapolis over Tennessee - Jeez, almost lost this one. 

Jets over Buffalo - After watching the Bills last week I just don't see it this week. 

Baltimore over Chicago - I can't keep track of Jay Cutler so I'm going with Joe Flacco, 

Cincinnati over Cleveland - They are leading the division, but I hope the Browns run them into the ground. Just don't think it will happen enough to pick them. 

Philadelphia over Washington - The Eagles seem to be flying right now and RGIII doesn't have much help. 

Pittsburgh over Detroit - It's my birthday, we are wearing the Bee Uniforms this week, so I see a win. 

Tampa over Atlanta - Feel the Bucs this week. 

Arizona over Jacksonville - Yes, the Jags won last week, but let's not go crazy. 

Houston over Oakland - Hmmm...rethinking that now, but I keep hoping the Texans will get some footing. Plus, their coach is back for the game after suffering a mild stroke two weeks ago. Win one for Kubiak. 

San Diego over Miami - After picking the Dolphins to be the team to watch this year, they have sucked. Their players seem to be clueless to one another. The Chargers meanwhile are playing normal, win some, lose some. Today they win. 

New Orleans over San Francisco - The Saints loss two weeks ago was a wake up call. The 49ers will have their hands full. 

Giants over Green Bay - Another team with revolving quarterbacks, the Packers seem lost without Rogers. The Giants are working hard at finding their footing and seem to be succeeding so I went with them this week as my crazy pick. 

Seattle over Minnesota - The Seahawks are rolling. 

Denver over Kansas City - THE game of the day. Could be a toss up. I went with my heart. 

New England over Carolina - I thought long and hard about going with Newton, but he ain't no Tom Brady. 

No comments: