Wednesday, January 02, 2019

January 2019 Project

My resolution of tackling a project a month has given me an extra blog entry too. See, Madison! I know what I'm doing.

Madison: "You should make finishing your book January's project, and then you'd have two for one since finishing your book in January is another resolution."

Me: "Mind your own resolutions."

Madison: "I'm just saying..."

My January project is going to be to tighten my blog. This means going back from the beginning and editing and fixing the mistakes that drove my mother nuts. If pictures can be added, I shall do this too. I'm working toward making the blog, or parts of it, into a keepsake book that my children will cherish for the rest of their lives because darn it, this blog is their history. Our history.

Madison: "This just sounds like an excuse for why you won't be working on your blog. You'll say, I couldn't finish my book because I was working on tightening my blog for my January project."

Please. I'm a multi-tasker. I think I'll get one of those standing desks so I can march in place while I'm eating carrots, drinking milk, and editing my blog on one screen while finishing my novel on the other.

Watch me!


No comments: