Sunday, September 13, 2020

NFL 2020 season picks

I wasn't sure the NFL would start, but by Wednesday, I was hanging my flags out in front of my house, pulling out the new Steelers decorations I've acquired since last season, and building my fantasy team. Has it been that long since February? Yikes!

Hopefully, the bubble stays intact. Fingers crossed, everyone holds their breath during a tackle. Here's to little contact--that one was a joke.

Many players jumped ship and changed teams. Last year's injured players are back on the roster. No preseason meant we missed seeing how things might or might now go, but I always say the first week's picks are a crap-shoot. Anyway, here we go:

Chiefs over Texans
Seahawks over Falcons
Bills over Jets
Bears over Lions
Vikings over Packers
Patriots over Dolphins
Eagles over Washington
Panthers over Raiders
Colts over Jaguars
Ravens over Browns
Bengals over Chargers
Bucs over Saints
49ers over Cardinals
Cowboys over Rams
Steelers over Giants



No comments: