Thursday, June 30, 2022

2022 resolution check - 6 months

How has half the year gone by already? Ack!

Every two months, I check in to see how I'm doing on my New Year's resolutions. This year I'm changing the way I score. I'm supposed to be working throughout the course of twelve months so the scoring should reflect that. I'm scoring from 0-2 in the hopes that by the end of the year, I'll have completed the tasks with at least a score of 80 out of 120!

Let's check-in at six months:


  • To finish several projects I've started and haven't completed, including staying on Tom until we have completed our will - Okay, I worked on my blog project, tightening posts and correcting grammar. I also berate the husband on the will thing. That counts because I'm "staying on Tom." Score: 2

  • To establish a daily business routine with hours and keep to it - Uh, can't claim this one because June was a wash. But I was on vacation so... Score: 1


  • Begin a healthy eating/workout regiment - Yes! I did this one! Score: 2


  • Create my author's website and increase my author's social media presence - Nothing on the website, but I've kept up with the social media presence. Score: 1


  • Have a monthly dinner calendar, so I'm not struggling to know what to cook at night - Yes! This has worked out well! Saves me tons of time and hassle. Highly recommend. Score: 2


  • To finish my mess, that is book one. Finish book three. Edit both. Learn the self-publishing industry - Haven't finished book one. I'm struggling there. Without it, I can't continue to book three. But, I have taken tons of classes on self-publishing. Score: 1


  • Eat weekly meals at a table and not in front of the TV - Yes, I'd say this one has been fairly good. Score: 2


  • Go on several girl trips - Uh, YES! Score: 2


  • Purchase birthday cards and prepare for sending out at the beginning of the month - Ugh! Why do I believe I can conquer this one? Score: 0


  • Get back to blogging on my personal site. - I'm trying! Score: 1

Total For Two Months: 14 out of 20 
Total Thus far: 36.5 out of 60 - Better than halfway, right?

No comments: