Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Resolution 2023 - ten month check

 It's check-in time. One point a month for each resolution I've worked on. Hopefully, by the end of the year, I'll have 12 for completion. A score of 2 means I worked on it each month. 

  • Paint my home space - My ceilings haven't been painted since we first moved in. My living room and my hallway need an overhaul. My bedroom could use it too, but that isn't as important as the first two. -  COMPLETED Score - 2 

  • Entice Tom to build my shelves to display my playing card collection - I collect playing cards. I need somewhere to display them, and Tom drew out plans for what I found on Etsy. He claims he can knock it out, "don't waste your money." Once I get the paint done, this comes next. -  Some are stained, but none are hung, but that wasn't the resolution, was it? COMPLETED  Score - 2 

  • Travel - Can't let those Wyndham points go to waste. - Yes! Traveled! Orlando and Vermont - Score - 2 

  • Lower my cholesterol - I retake it in May or June - I did lower it. It still needs to be lowered further, and I will retake it again in November, but technically, completed. Score - 2

  • Exercise/Healthy eating habits - This goes with the above, but I do need to shed some weight for my own mental health, not to mention the flip side of the coin. - A bit here, a bit there - got back to the gym - Score - 2

  • Catch up on my blog - Writing has kept me from this. My readers are complaining. I need to catch up! - YES! I see the finish line! - Score 2

Total - 12 of 12 - YES! A great two months of working hard.

No comments: