Saturday, June 13, 2009

Staycation

I haven't blogged in over a week. My readers (all four of them) have bombarded me with emails wondering why they haven't been able to get their daily dose of me. I apologize, but the truth is that I was on staycation.

Staycation is defined by Wikipedia as "a neologism for a period of time in which an individual or family stays at home and relaxes at home or takes day trips from their home to area attractions."

My family, sister-in-law, Susan, and niece, Gabby, arrived from Indiana on the 3rd of June and together we have stayed at home and relaxed in my backyard pool. We took one day to visit an area attraction, the beach. Thus the reason I have not blogged. I was too pooped from all of the relaxing.

Rest assured I am now back. We put Susan and Gabby back on a plane to Indiana with much sorrow. Staycation is over, and after I reassemble my house, I shall hop right on the blog and pull you readers back into the folds of my daily life as a SAHM.

No comments: