Sunday, June 14, 2009

Top 10 things I like about having Susan & Gabby visit

10. My sister in-law lets me take lots of photos of her that I can post on my blog.

9. The kids take care of themselves while we sunbath.

8. I have another woman to help me in the kitchen.

7. Gabby has her father's humor so we don't really need him for entertainment.

6. Both understand that gossip is a high priority.

5. Susan is cute and thus attracts all sorts of good-looking creatures for us to bring home.

4. Susan's idea of a good time is relaxing in my backyard pool thus keeping my budget in the low figures.

3. Which in turn keeps my husband happy.

2. Susan likes to read trashy celebrity magazines and always brings several with her when traveling.

1. Susan takes care of emptying my dishwasher, does my laundry, and makes me coffee every morning!

Damn, I'm going to miss them.

1 comment:

Susan said...

okay, I shall return! you are too kind:) you are the greatest hostess and very welcoming to all who enters your home. you always allow me to move right in and do what i know best....sun bathe:) miss you all:(