Sunday, June 14, 2009

Weekend Memories

I like reading blogs, and one that I've discovered is http://www.girlsgonechild.net/.

This woman is a phenomenal writer, and I love her entries regarding her children. Last Sunday she decided to write down memorable weekend moments and she urged other bloggers to join her. Because I liked the idea and need things to blog about I'm joining her. Behold my past two weekends:


  1. The joy that only balloons and a chocolate chip pancake can bring.
  2. Floating freely on a raft in the pool, the hot sun beating down on your body while your hands float freely in the coolness of the water.
  3. Waking up and enjoying coffee on the balcony overlooking the Gulf of Mexico.
  4. Seeing Florida through the eyes of someone who has spent the last eight months in the frozen tundra.
  5. The quietness, stillness, and sadness of a house whose company has left.

No comments: