Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday Musings

  • Where has the year gone already? It is almost March and I haven't accomplished anything I said I would get done before spring. My list keeps getting bigger and bigger. I wish I had help.
  • Why can't I get out birthday gifts on time? I had 4 gifts to send out in two months and I still haven't gotten them sent out. The gift I really wanted to send my sister-in-law was a plane ticket to Florida for a week so she could help me with the projects I need to finish. But then would that really be a gift? Would someone take care of her children?
  • Wouldn't it have been great if no one had shown up to Tiger Wood's "apology"?
  • Why is my memory going? I forgot to send out birthday stuff. I forgot to pay my bill. I forgot what I wanted to get my two friends for upcoming birthdays. I forgot to blog.
  • What is it my dog is asking of me when he barks and pushes his nose into my thigh? I just took him out for a walk and a potty break. What more does he want? Can't he just go somewhere in the house and be a dog? A dog who leaves me be?
  • Why can't the Olympics start earlier in the evening?
  • Why do I have all of this stuff in my house? Where did it come from? Do I even really need it?
  • Will I ever catch up on my television watching? I'm 5 hours behind in American Idol for heaven's sake!
  • Should I just go take a nap? I had a crappy week and a crappy weekend and my body is crying out for sleep. Is this denial? Is this depression? Or am I just tired?

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I spent this past weekend doing absolutely nothing. I did not leave my apt from Friday until Monday morning. If you need help with something, you should call me on a weekend.
And yes you should take a nap!