Monday, June 28, 2010

Summer So Far....

  1. Still have not recovered from the intestinal bug or whatever is causing me to have the runs. Getting tired of the whole thing. Went to my own doctor the day I was to leave for Orlando to meet my family. She felt the first antibiotic hadn't been long enough so she gave me another 7 days of it and then threw in the parasite antibiotic for grins. Also gave me 6 vials of different colored liquid to throw my stools in, but encouraged me to go on vacation. Stools so far have come back negative. Nurse didn't seem to care that I was still lounging on the toilet. Wondering now if the antibiotics are giving me the runs since I'm taking them for a bug I don't seem to have!
  2. Spent the first day in Orlando in the condo reading and pooping while the girls watched television and my family did Sea World. Finally ventured out with the girls to Downtown Disney and paid $35 for a meal we didn't eat.
  3. My sister-in-law and niece have arrived at my house for vacation. So far we have spent time in the pool and Target.
  4. Finally felt like eating yesterday and consumed spaghetti, greek salad, garlic bread, an ice cream drumstick, and junior mints while enjoying the movies, Couples Retreat & Up in the Air.
  5. Can't drink because of the meds so I watch my sister-in-law enjoy her bloody marys. Still feeling optimistic though.

No comments: