Thursday, June 17, 2010

While sick...

Shows I have watched:
  • Good Luck Charlie
  • Victorious
  • Icarly
  • Family Feud
  • Deal or No Deal
  • Sonny with a Chance
  • Hannah Montana
  • Baggage
  • Catch 21
  • 1 vs 100
  • Magnum P.I.
  • Emergency
  • Lie to Me
  • Babar
  • Jane & the Dragon
  • What a Girl Wants
Things I want to buy after seeing the commercials:
  • Pet Zoom Pet Trainer
  • Pillow Pets
  • Some silky pant suit I saw on HSN
  • Temur-Pedic mattress
Foods & Drink I have eaten:
  • Chicken & Rice soup
  • Toast w/butter
  • Toast w/jelly
  • Rice w/butter & salt
  • Kraft macaroni and cheese
  • A piece of rotisserie chicken mixed with rice
  • Water
  • Gatorade
  • Blueberry Juice
  • Ginger Ale
  • Yogurt
Things my children taught me:
  • Olive oil can be used as a substitute for vegetable oil in brownies
  • Eating popsicles all day will not kill you
  • Tom will always answer his phone when the girls call from their phones
Things I learned on my own:
  • The girls really do know how to do the laundry
  • Darcy still needs supervision
  • Television has gone downhill since I was a child

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I hope you are feeling better and ready for the Masons to hit your door!