Sunday, May 08, 2011

Away from the office

While I'm off to Central America hiking the rainforest I decided to ask some guest bloggers to post for me, but since everyone I know has his/her own blogs to write for I thought that unlikely.  Instead I decided to throw in a bunch of stuff I thought entertaining.  I am told that cell phone coverage is spotting and that electronics are better left at home so I'm not sure that I shall be able to blog.  If something should change in that respect, of course I will jump on the Internet wagon and post.  In the meantime....

The Internet Email Rounds - via my neighbor

Lines to make you smile
  1. My husband and I divorced over religious differences.  He thought he was God, and I didn't.
  2. I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
  3. Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them.
  4. I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
  5. Don't take life too seriously; no one gets out alive.
  6. You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
  7. I'm not a complete idiot - some parts are just missing.
  8. I'm starting to wonder how bad four years with no president would be.
  9. God must love stupid people; he made so many.
  10. The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
  11. Consciousness:  that annoying time between naps.
  12. The trouble with life is there is no background music.
  13. The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson.
  14. Wrinkled was not one of the things I wanted to be when I grew up.
  15. Men are always whining about how we're suffocating them.  Personally, I think if you can hear them whinging you're not pressing hard enough on the pillow!

No comments: