Thursday, December 15, 2011

The things kids say

My sister-in-law had her Iphone out and was playing music while we sat chatting in the living room.  In wandered my four year old niece.  She crawled on the couch next to her aunt and began singing one of the modern songs played today on the radio.  She was moving her lips quite pronouncedly and singing in a soft voice.  As one song changed into another she did too.  It was quite funny, and a bit disconcerting, to hear this little one singing Moves like Jagger, and we were all laughing as she entertained us. Eventually the music stopped and my sister-in-law flipped through her playlist.



Nancy:  "I'm trying to look for another song that she might know."

Brea: (looking up at her from her slouch on the couch) "Do you have Sexy and I Know It?"

No comments: