Saturday, December 31, 2011

Year-end Resolution Check

It is ending, this year of 2011, and while it is drawing near I'm checking in on how I did for the last two months as well as the year.
  1. To not text while driving - So sucked at this one these last two months, which is really awful when you look at how dangerous it is to text and drive.  Why do people text me when I'm driving?  How does one let people know that one is driving and therefore unable to text back?  I'm thinking I shall try to get the whole thing outlawed here in Florida, because if there is one thing that I do it is obey the law.  I did, however, do well for the most part the rest of the year, and I plan to really turn off my phone as soon as I enter the car in the next year so I should be good.  Score for last two months:  0  Score for the year: 8
  2. To get some form of exercise daily (10 minutes at least) whether it is walking the dog or performing jumping jacks. - Another resolution on health that just went down the toilet.  Didn't do it, didn't do it, didn't do it.  Have lots of excuses.  Doesn't matter.  Score for last two months: 0  Score for the year: 1 
  3. To finish my slide project and to get important photos on CD's to have for...prosperity? - Slide project finished?  Check.  Important photos on CD's?  Uh, no not really, but a lot of them made it to the computer so that is good enough for me! Score for last two months: 9  Score for the year: 10
  4. To continue to work on toning down the potty mouth. - Nope.  Nada.  Hell, no, didn't happen.  Think perhaps it is a lost cause.   Score for last two months: 0  Score for the year: 7
TOTAL:  25 out of 40  Doesn't really matter in the end, does it?  Some resolutions went well.  Others didn't.  Only thing to do is jump right back on the 2012 resolutions and get to work!

No comments: