Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sunday picks & more - Week 11

  • Atlanta over Arizona - The Falcons won't lose two in a row.
  • Dallas over Cleveland -  I don't see the Browns winning this week unless Romo throws more interceptions then normal and the Browns score each time on his mistakes.
  • Houston over Jacksonville - Yeah, this was a no-brainer.
  • Green Bay over Detroit - This could be an interesting game if the Lions come out roaring, but I'm still sticking with the Packers.
  • Cincinnati over Kansas City - It would be nice if the Chiefs played as well defensively as they did last Monday night, but I going with the Bengals who are the better team.
  • Jets over Rams - Yep, I'm going with the Jets who are all over the place and messed up royally.  Could be my wildcard game.
  • Washington over Philadelphia - This was a tough one to pick.  The Eagles are struggling and will be without Michael Vick this week (he suffered a concussion last week) so I chose RGIII to show the back-up a thing or two.
  • Tampa Bay over Carolina - Ah, jeez, here I go.  Another game I agonized over.  The Bucs are just showing me some good stuff lately, but can they keep it up?  They are playing a division game with Cam Newton as the quarterback.  I think I went with my heart.
  • New Orleans over Oakland - The Saints are out proving they are contenders and I don't think they will have any trouble this week continuing in that vein.
  • Denver over San Diego - This could be another good game, but I always go with Peyton for the part and I like Denver's defense.  The Chargers?  In trouble.
  • New England over Indianapolis - New rookie quarterback meet the boss.
  • Pittsburgh over Baltimore - We all know I stick with my boys, but oh, my, we have a tough one here.  No Ben Roethlisberger.  A backup who hasn't played since 2009.  Too many defensive players on the sidelines hurt.  The mean, ugly, (&^% Ravens coming into Heinz Field.  Night game.  Go Steelers!
  • San Francisco over Chicago - Da Bears have the defense, but they have lost their quarterback to a concussion.  The 49ers may be without their QB to a concussion as well and are struggling, but it is a home game and Harbaugh will want to win on Monday Night.  He will come out gunning.
  • BCS - Baylor and Stanford defeated the #1 and #2 college teams.  Notre Dame, at #3, won their game trouncing Wake Forest 38 - 0.  All we heard last week was how Notre Dame would need the other two teams to be beaten to even have any kind of chance to be make it to the big Bowl.  Everyone said that would never happen.  Poor, poor Notre Dame gettin' no respect.  Well, look who is big man on campus now.  Don't people know who is on Notre Dame's side?
 

No comments: