Sunday, July 13, 2014

They grow up, but I prefer them as tots

While Madison and Tom were away in North Carolina Darcy had her friend Sarina over for the night. Because we couldn't agree on a joint movie I rented something I wanted to watch and they rented something they wanted to watch. While I suppose I should have monitored their choices more closely I figure that rated R movies aren't any worse than what they hear and see at school or out with friends. At least that is what they tell me when I argue about their picks.

Darcy and Sarina watched their movie in the Steelers room, and I watched mine in the living room. The rooms are not far apart. My movie kept freezing on me and the last time that happened I heard the two girls laughing in the other room. I thought how great it was that they have stayed friends all these years and that they still were laughing. Then I heard this:

Laugh, laugh, laugh..."That guy was sucking his dick!"  Laugh, laugh, laugh.

And I remembered when the two girls were like this:


And what they laughed at was goofiness and silliness and hair sticking up and food stuck on the end of a nose.

Sigh.

No comments: