Wednesday, January 07, 2015

My 2015 New Year's Resolutions

  1. To try something new (whether it be food, an activity, a class, etc.) every two months. I picked every two months so that I might actually keep this resolution. I just think I need to start redefining myself now that my children are pushing me out of a job with their growing up.
  2. To not be so defensive, and to not erupt with anger (yelling)when cornered.  Darcy told me I seem to be yelling more lately and that got me thinking. Why do I yell?
  3. To utilize those damn Wyndham points whether selling points or vacationing myself.  Now that my mother has passed these, and the monthly charges, on to myself and my brother I have got to take charge or we will be in debit.
  4. To lose the weight I put on last year and to get into shape for Europe.  My MIL is taking our family to England, Scotland, and Ireland for Madison's graduation present. I must be able to not hold everyone back. I have no more excuses.
  5. I suppose I should work on the language thing again since it seems to bother others. Hmmm...maybe I should voice it as working on the language thing because it isn't necessary as often as I use it. Yes, I like that. Yeah, well...
  6. I also like changing up my wardrobe too. My closet is full of stuff I don't wear but once or twice a year and frankly, I'm bored with it all. But the weight has to come off and the body buffed before I can do that so maybe that should be next year's resolution. Hmmmm.... This is an extra one I'm throwing in there. Maybe it will get done. Maybe it won't.



2 comments:

Susan said...

We can help each other keep our resolutions!!

Michelle said...

Good Luck and Europe...WOW that sounds awesome! Happy 2015