Saturday, January 10, 2015

NFL Playoff Picks

New England over Baltimore - Frankly, I don't find either of these teams superior. Probably because I hate both teams, both coaches, and pretty much both quarterbacks. Sigh. The Patriots ended the regular season on top while the Ravens had some missteps so I'm going with Tom Brady. Also, because he is better looking than Flacco.

Seattle over Carolina - I kind of think Cam Newton might pull this win off, but when I made my picks I got chicken. The Seahawks have the home field, the better defense, and probably an edge with quarterbacks. But it would be cool to have the Panthers get the upset. 

Green Bay over Dallas - I think when it comes to Lambeau field in the winter the Packers have the edge...always. The fact they're playing a team used to being coddled in a bizzionaire indoor stadium with all the trimmings just makes it that much easier. 

Denver over Indianapolis - I like Andrew Luck, but I despise Jim Irsay, the Colts owner. I don't want him winning anything in this decade especially against Peyton Manning. So I'm taking the Broncos. 

No comments: