Sunday, January 18, 2015

NFL playoff picks

Indianapolis over New England - It pains me that these are the two AFC teams left and it pains me to think that Jim Irsay might get to the Super Bowl. It pains me that Bill Belichick might be there as well. The only saving grace in all of this pain is Andrew Luck. Not his beard. But the guy himself. I like him. I like him despite his team, his owner, and his replacing my honey Peyton Manning. It is up to him to today to pull off this win, and I'm thinking maybe he can do it.

Seattle over Green Bay - I don't know. Did I just jump on this bandwagon? Then I remember last week and Aaron Rogers hobbling around the field on one good leg and I think, uh, nah. The Seahawks have defense and Russell Wilson (remember who picked him as Rookie of the Year way back when, ahem). They have home field advantage at a stadium that is LOUD and they have Richard Sherman. Maybe Rogers is healed, but everything I've read from the experts tell me that only time away from football will heal his injury so I think I'm safe with going with the line.


No comments: