Sunday, November 20, 2016

2016-2017 NFL picks - week #11

New Orleans over Carolina - I was mad at Cam Newton

Cincinnati over Buffalo - This could be a good game or a blow out.

Pittsburgh over Cleveland - The Browns won't go undefeated, but if we lose today you might as well put a fork in us.

Dallas over Baltimore - I went back and forth on this one as the Ravens are finally getting their act together while the Steelers are struggling, but I went with the better team.

Detroit over Jacksonville - The Lions surely won't let the Jags beat them, right?

Indianapolis over Tennessee - The Colts really need to get going this year, and this is a good game to start.

Kansas City over Tampa Bay - Another game that might be great or might be lopsided. The Bucs always do better away than at home, but the Chiefs keep screwing me every week so this time I'm taking them.

Arizona over Minnesota - The Vikings are too much like the Steelers right now with injuries and shaky playing.

Giants over Chicago - Oh, the Bears. Yeah. Do I need to explain this pick?

Miami over Los Angeles - Okay, so I'm picking the Dolphins this week because the Rams are not a team I expect to do anything flashy today.

New England over San Francisco - Uh, so, yeah.

Seattle over Philadelphia - Another game that should be a good one to watch, but I went with the better quarterback.

Washington over Green Bay - A toss up game in my mind.

Oakland over Houston - Raiders are the better team, but this sure isn't a Monday Night Football game that will have people glued to their TV's.

No comments: