Sunday, December 03, 2017

NFL picks week #13

Last Week - 12 - 4
Overall - 115 - 62

Dallas over Washington - Poor Redskins. Cowboys at home.

Minnesota over Atlanta - I'm impressed with these Vikings, despite the Falcons coming alive here in the second half of the season.

New England over Buffalo - Yeah, no one is going the other way with this one.

Green Bay over Tampa - Yeah, I made these picks long before the Steelers played the Packers, and thank goodness I could make a change, because Winston or not, I don't see the Buccaneers winning in the cold at Lambeau Field.

Tennessee over Houston - Toss up game. Texans just have too many injuries.

Miami over Denver - The Broncos are done. Put a fork in them.

Jets over Kansas City - I have no idea why I made this pick. But hey, I'll go with gut, which at this moment is sorry it made this pick.

Jacksonville over Indianapolis - The Jags are much better than the Colts who can't make up their minds on what's going on in their world.

Baltimore over Detroit - I hope Matthew Stafford can live up to his nickname as the "Comeback Kid", but I don't see it happening now that the Ravens have found their groove.

Chargers over Cleveland - Poor Browns.

Oakland over Giants - Supposedly the Giants are benching Manning. Definitely don't think he is the problem.

New Orleans over Carolina - Who is hotter than the Saints right now? Playing at home? Good luck Cam Newton.

Rams over Arizona - Well, maybe I just answered my above question. The Rams are pick for the Super Bowl NFC.

Chicago over San Francisco - Toss a coin. I went with the home team.

Philadelphia over Seattle - Jeez, okay, the Eagles too are hot. For once the NFC has some good teams with winning records. Russell Wilson will have to work hard against this defense, and I'm not confident enough in the rest of his peeps to get that done.

Pittsburgh over Cincinnati - I'm not part of the hype of the Steelers. This team is too wishy washy, and we have tons of injuries now. The Bengals hatred for our players is massive, and we are on their turf. Let's hope the refs are gearing up to stop the nonsense. Let's hope the Steelers are gearing up to play solid ball.

No comments: