Sunday, December 17, 2017

NFL picks week #15

Last Week - 7 - 9
Overall - 138 - 73

Denver over Indianapolis - Wheee....exciting game here, huh?

Detroit over Chicago - I'd take Matthew Stafford over whomever the Bears have playing this week.

Kansas City over Chargers - This could be a good game if both teams play to their potential.

Miami over Buffalo - I want to go with the Bills, but my relationship with them has caused me to switch to the Dolphins who kicked some butt last week.

Baltimore over Cleveland - The Browns won't get the win this week.

Minnesota over Cincinnati - The Vikings have the edge and the purpose. The Bengals just have a coach that is bowing out before he is forced out.

New Orleans over Jets - I don't see the Saints losing this week.

Philadelphia over Giants - Nick Foles, the "back up" quarterback for the Eagles will play just fine against Manning and his O-line that can't save him.

Washington over Arizona - Put a fork in the Cardinals. Sorry Larry Fitzgerald.

Carolina over Green Bay - I know that Aaron Rodgers is rumored to be on the field this week, but he isn't home and he will be rusty not matter what the media says.

Jacksonville over Houston - I'm hoping that this goes the other way, but the Jaguars are on fire and are obviously on a mission. They won't lose.

Rams over Seattle - I'm still a Los Angeles Rams believer. Might have something to do with my obsession with the coach, but I'm still going with them despite Russell Wilson's arm.

Pittsburgh over New England - I'm not sure how I feel about this game. If we take it this week, will we take them again in the playoffs? Always a concern. We shall see if my team can live up to the hype.

Tennessee over San Francisco - Not sure why I chose the Titans. Maybe because they have a shot and the 49ers are finished?

Dallas over Oakland - The Raiders are either all in putting up major points or are all out making crazy moves and racking up stupid penalties. It makes it hard to pick them so I didn't.

Atlanta over Tampa Bay - Yeah, this could go Tampa's way this week at home on MNF, but the Falcons are the better team.

No comments: