Sunday, December 10, 2017

NFL picks week #14

Atlanta over New Orleans - The Falcons did well last week and I figured the Saints were due for a miss and they were playing away from home.

Buffalo over Indianapolis - The Steelers need the Colts to win so I figured the Bills would pull it off.

Cincinnati over Chicago - The Bengals can't seem to finish a game, but the Bears aren't good enough for me to bet on them. Of course, every time I think that they do well.

Green Bay over Cleveland - I keep saying that the Browns will break their losing streak, but if the Packers play like they did against the Steelers I don't see it happening this week.

Kansas City over Oakland - The Chiefs losing streak will be over against a Raiders team that has suddenly just fallen apart.

Dallas over Giants - I thought maybe the Giants would win this week due to all the drama, but then I didn't think I was that crazy and changed my mind.

Tampa Bay over Detroit - Yep, not sure why I felt the Bucs. Maybe I was worried about Matthew Stafford's hand???

Minnesota over Carolina - This should be a doozy of a game, but I'm still impressed with the Vikings despite them playing in North Carolina.

Houston over San Francisco - Well, maybe the 49ers can pull it off with their new quarterback. This is a toss up.

Jets over Denver - Hmmmm....I just think the Broncos have given up.

Chargers over Washington - Does anyone care at this point?

Rams over Philadelphia - Jeez, my faith in the Rams might have gone to my head on this one. The Eagles lost last week so they will be hungry. I'm still thinking the Rams make it to the Bowl, but they might not eek this one out.

Seattle over Jacksonville - I thought maybe the Seahawks were just on the next streak.

Pittsburgh over Baltimore - Well, here we go again. The Ravens will want revenge for Christmas 2016. The Steelers will be playing with emotion and at home. Hopefully, our emotions push us through.

New England over Miami - Not betting against Tom Brady at this late stage in the game.

No comments: