Sunday, April 28, 2019

Easter/Passover 2019


Tom and I spent Easter/Passover at my friend SueG's house. Both girls were at school getting ready for finals and for the end of the year, so we spent Easter morning watching Elliot hunt for eggs. I attended church to celebrate Passover, Earth Day, and Easter, and then I headed over early to help with the dinner preparations.

I was in charge of appetizers and the egg hunt. I had ninety eggs filled with goodies, and each egg had an initial to eliminate one-up-manship. SueG and I hid the eggs. There were so many we quickly ran out of "hidden" hiding spots.


The food was plentiful. The company was entertaining. Even the dog enjoyed himself moving from the kitchen where the food preparations were happening to the table of appetizers in the living room.



The big reveal of the night came with the cake. SueG's SIL had ordered it and picked out a Spring pattern. Our local grocery outdid themselves with that. We spent more time sitting and inspecting the cake then we did in eating it. Very intricate.



Happy Spring Everything!

No comments: