Thursday, December 31, 2020

2020 resolution check

Let's be honest. Are we even counting these resolutions this year?


  • Travel (Explore and open myself to new experiences) - Uh, COVID squashed this resolution in March while traveling. Score - N/A


  • Get into an excellent mental and/or physical place where I don't mind having my picture taken. -  I figured I did this about fifty percent. Darcy said thirty. I disagreed, and then Maddy asked to take my picture, and I declined. Guess Darcy knows me better. Score: 5


  • Devise a working routine schedule Monday-Friday so that I do it and stick to it - I started great, petered off, and then rallied back. I took December off for the holiday, but I blame COVID for a mental state that had me slacking; thus, I'm figuring that into the tally. Score: 8


  • Finish editing book #1, so Maya can edit and critique it. - I have no excuse. Score: 0


  • To drink less coffee and, therefore, less creamer - Again, I blame COVID. But I really could've done better. I didn't. Score: 0


  • To tackle some old resolutions that haunt me - Yes! I'm counting this one a win. I worked on my family tree, I scanned photos into the computer, and I edited the blog. Score: 10


Total Score: 23 out of 50 


Considering 2020, not too shabby. At least, that's the way I see it! 


Happy New Year, peeps! Thanks for hanging in and reading my nonsensical life. May 2021 be way better than 2020 in health, happiness, and prosperity. Be nice. Help others. Wear your masks!

No comments: