Saturday, December 26, 2020

Christmas 2020 pics

 

I wore my Steelers Christmas sweater to my writer's group holiday party. I won for the ugliest costume (what???) but then I won the wishing star that brings good luck all year long.



Tom strung Grammy's outdoor lights with a lot of help from the peanut gallery. Later that night, we discovered the lights were not on, resulting in Tom restringing the lights. An hour later, the lights were off again. Grammy and I laughed quite a bit...Tom, not so much. Eventually, he got them up and blinking!


Most of our shopping was done online, but the one time Oleg and I ventured out, I got caught in this wrapped-around-the-store-checkout line. I endured because I really wanted my purchase, but the entire time I worried COVID would get me.


Darcy wanted Christmas photos. This pic took forever to capture and was only complete after we switched to Darcy's new iPhone, which apparently has a professional camera.



Tasty Christmas treats




Many naps and snuggles on the couch


What I wanted for Christmas...


What I got instead
Fav gift of 2020 - these are like walking on clouds


Grammy's Christmas bouquet from her Chicago daughters


Summoning up Christmas 2020










No comments: