Saturday, September 23, 2023

Goodbye Vermont


The end of the vacation is always a bummer, and the drive to Burlington is quiet. The trees have changed in a week, and I take pictures as if I've never experienced a northern fall. 



I plan next fall's vacation in my head, deciding we shall return and drive up the eastern coast, staying in the various Wyndham resorts in the area. I know Tom will not ask me what there is to do when that time comes. He's enjoyed himself.

Returning home was an all day affair, with a four-hour layover in D.C. We ate a delightful meal at the airport. Read and stretched our legs. The flight was uneventful, and I regretted wearing my Steelers sweatpants once we exited into the Florida heat. 



Thank you, Vermont. It was a fab vacation. We will be back!

No comments: