Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Summer Vacation - Indiana


Today the girls and I are off for the first part of our summer vacation. We are heading to my sister-in-law's (and brother's) house in northern Indiana. From there, we will travel to the farm that has been in our family for over 100 years and to the Mason family reunion. I didn't make it there last year so this year I was determined to get there, and thanks to my sister-in-law we are going to make it happen.


I shall blog my adventures, of which I'm sure there will be many. If there aren't, I will make them up. The main thing is that I'm heading out of hot, sunny, sweat-rolling-down-into-my-eyes Florida. I'm hoping for cooler weather.

Today I spied a Florida decal that said, "Think Snow!"

Here's hoping!

1 comment:

cmkerwin said...

I'm looking forward to reading how the reunion went at the farm. That picture brought back many fond memories, including eating your Dad's breakfasts prepared on that home-made frying pan of his, the one that was part of a ship's kitchen stove, as he told it.
Cheers to all!
Karl