Thursday, November 19, 2009

From the email box....

This little gem was sent to me by my ten-year-old niece, Gabby.

Logical Thinking - The most irrational IQ test ever!

I. To test whether or not I do simple things in an overly complicated way. 

Q: How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator? 

My Answer: Kill him, chop him into pieces, and stuff those into a ziplock bag which can then go into the refrigerator. 

AOpen the refrigerator door, put in the giraffe, and close the door  

Assessment - I think I failed this one.

II. To test my ability to think through the repercussions of my previous actions.

Q: How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator? 

My Answer - First of all, my refrigerator is too small to do it the correct way. That's what you want me to say, isn't it? Open the door, put in the elephant, and close the door? My god, I'm afraid of horses, let alone elephants!

A: Open the refrigerator, remove the giraffe, put in the elephant, and close the door. 

Assessment - Obviously, I did not pass this test either. 

III. To test my memory.

Q: The Lion King is hosting an animal conference. All the animals attend...except one. Which animal does not attend?

My answer - Hello! The elephant does not attend because he is in this nutty person's refrigerator. 

A: The elephant. He is in the refrigerator!  

Assessment: Nothing wrong with my noggin, despite others telling me they never said the things I remember them saying!!

IV. To test whether or not I learned quickly from my mistakes.

Q: There is a river you must cross, but it is used by crocodiles. You do not have a boat. How do you manage to get across? 

My answer: Take the elephant out of the refrigerator and ride his big, fat ass across the river.

A: You jump into the river and swim across because all of the crocodiles are attending the Lion King's animal meeting! 

Assessment: Huh? Mistakes? Sorry, but my answer was certainly the better answer as I would arrive at the other side of the river with DRY clothes!

No comments: