Friday, November 20, 2009

It is an honor

This week with a house under construction, my eldest daughter and her friend home after midterms each day at 10:30 AM, turning older, and caring for a new dog, I received this letter in the mail:

Dear Carla,

You were recently chosen as a potential candidate to represent the professional and business community of Tampa Bay, Florida in the Biltmore 2009 Honors Edition of Who's Who Among Executives and Professional Women.

There is no cost to be listed. However, it is by Committee invitation only. The Publishing Committee selected you as a potential candidate, based upon your current standing as well as criteria from executive and professional rosters. Given your background, the Publishing Director believes your profile would make a fitting addition to our Honors Edition publication.

Imagine how honored I felt. I only wish that I could thank whoever on the Committee submitted my name.

And I certainly wonder what executive and professional rosters have my name listed...incorrectly.

But with my background and current standing, I am certainly a shoo-in.

No comments: