Saturday, November 21, 2009

One down, several more to go

Friday morning my neighbor-workers-for-hire, retired and itching for something to do, arrived to replace my windows. About an hour into the work they were rethinking that "needing something to occupy their time" decision, but being men of their word they kept working and took it one window at a time.


There was a lot of noise, a big mess, and a few choice words uttered, but by dark I had new windows.  Today, they finished the caulking and concreting (with Tom's help) and now I have to decide how to cover them so that I can run naked through my house.

2 comments:

K Anne said...

they look beautiful. can't wait to see them.

Kelly said...

Cara,
Its nice that you post a little list of things you would want for Christmas on your blog, but considering there are only 3 things on the list, you may get duplicates. In fact, this scenario may already be taking place. Can you post a longer list please?