Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Out of the mouths of my babes

Darcy: " I told Kelly she can't go into my room"

Me: "Why? We already wrapped her gifts."

Darcy: "Because she said Selena Gomez was a terrible actress and I have her all over my walls."

Kelly: "I only said that because you were telling me you put her all over your walls."

Me: (scoffing) "Yeah, all over her walls" Rolls eyes. "I showed her a picture of my room and what all over the walls meant."




Darcy: "My walls are too hard to put up that many pictures and besides you won't let me buy any magazines."

Kelly: "Well you don't need to be wasting your money and time buying 3 or more teen magazines a month, cutting out pictures, making scrapbooks and pasting pictures all over your walls."

Darcy: "But that's what you and Mommy did!"

Kelly: "I don't want to hear about what I did. You are the second generation. You should be learning from the first generation's mistakes."

Darcy: "I am. Your generation's mistake was putting up pictures of BOYS!"

2 comments:

Susan said...

Haha... good one Darcy!! I need to post a picture of Gabby's room... her Selena is your Shawn Cassidy!!!

Michelle said...

If you would have had somebody besides Tom Selleck or Shawn Cassidy your room would have looked much better. Where was Huey Lewis?