Monday, July 12, 2010

Resolution 6 month check (a tad late)

Checking in on how well I'm doing on my 2010 resolutions. Grading system will be from 1-10 with 1 the worst and 10 the best.
  • To study one subject (can be anything) once a month - Definitely got this one covered for June. I know most illnesses that include diarrhea as a symptom. I know more about hepatitis A, Crohn's disease, gastro-related illnesses, etc. then I ever did before. As for May I don't think I studied a damn thing or if I did I have forgotten. Just another symptom to go along with the diarrhea. Score: 5
  • To see a movie once a month - Still perfect in this category with Shrek Forever After and Toy Story 3. Thank goodness I have kids or this one might not been a toughie! Score: 10
  • To get into a cleaning routine and keep my house straightened - I'm blaming the end of school and my illness on this one. Score: 0
  • To relax in general and to not react hysterically, especially when it comes to the dog - Think these past two months I've conquered this one much better. Still whine some and joke about him, but secretly, the damn pooch is a part of the family. Score: 8
  • To tone down the potty mouth - Worked well on this one the past two months as well. Maybe not having school to bitch gripe about is the key. Score: 8
Total Score:31 (out of 50) - Woo Hoo! Moving up in the points. Better than half at the 6 month mark so I must be doing something right. Really going to crack down now.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Way to go! Good job! I'm waiting for the ultrasound post! I'm praying for ya:)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.