Saturday, July 02, 2011

6 month resolution check 2011

It is time to check in on how well I'm doing on my New Year's Resolutions.  I score from 1-10 with 10 being the perfect score.  My goal this year is to actually make all of these things happen.  To achieve that perfect score (at least once)!
  1. To not text while driving -I do not text while I am driving.  I am cruising on this resolution.  The only problem...the only itsy, bitsy problem...is that I talk on the phone, work on my phone, and play on my phone while driving.  Now technically that isn't texting, but I'm starting to feel guilty over it all.  I shouldn't be doing ANYTHING with my phone.  I mean, seriously, its not like I drive miles and miles.  All those phone things can wait.  I promise to work on this, but in the meantime the texting thing I've got down. Score: 10
  2. To get some form of exercise daily (10 minutes at least) whether it is walking the dog or performing jumping jacks. - Ok, this hasn't happened.  The only exercise I've gotten this week has been the exercises for my back, and those don't count.  Sigh.  Score: 0
  3. To finish my slide project and to get important photos on CD's to have for...prosperity? - I have done well with this one too.  I've completed several little gift projects for people.  I've gone through my printed photos and scanned some.  I'm done with the slides.  I'm rockin' here! Score: 10
  4. To continue to work on toning down the potty mouth. - I think I've done better since the girls have been out of school, but just to make sure of that I asked Darcy.  She gave me this: Score:  5
TOTAL:  25 out of 40  2 points better than last check-in!

No comments: