Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Skype chat with my niece

9:40 PM - Sunday evening

Gabby:  Hi!!!
Me:  Hi
Gabby:  U got a Skype, i see..  What are you doing?  Hello?
Me:  I'm watching TV and I have had skype, but never used it
Gabby:  Ahhh...I see...Is Darcy there at the house??
Me:  Darcy is being held by Kelly at Chilis for ransom, but I can't afford to pay it
Gabby:  ?the truth?
Me:  Even at 50% off (we couldn't pay) so Kelly said we could have her back
Gabby:  Hahaha..No seriously.  :)
Me:  I'm serious.
Gabby:  Uh huh.  Sureee
Me:  She is with Kelly at Chilis
Gabby:  Oh.  Is that her payment for cleaning Kelly's house?
Me:  She sent us a picture and the ransom note.  I guess.
Gabby:  Haha..That Kelly!  :D
Me:  Yep, she is hilarious!
Gabby:  Haha.  No wonder why you make such good friends.  You are both alike :)
Me:  Ha ha
Gabby:  So, would you happen to know a time when Darcy gets back?
Me:  No since we couldn't pay the ransom we don't know when she will be back, but I'll tell her u r looking for her.
Gabby:  Ok.  Thank you.  Just out of curiosity, how much WAS the ransom?
Me:  One million dollar$!!
Gabby:  Yikes!....I might have a little money...to put in...I would like my cousin back...Hmmm
Me:  Thanks but Toms says we just can't swing it even with your help.
Gabby:  Hmmm..
Me:  Then Kelly said she was willing to go 50% off
Gabby:  Sooo?
Me:  Tom said no.  And then Kelly sent a picture of Darcy.  I'll show you.  Maybe.  I don't know how to do that.
Gabby:  Oh.  What was Darcy doing in the picture?  Are you on your Ipad???
Me:  Yes
Gabby:  Then you can just push the share button on the top and choose file.  Then u can choose your pics then push send.
Me:  Hmmmmm
Gabby:  Here, I will do it.
Gabby has sent file "cuteeeeee.jpg"
Gabby:  See..?  Now you have 2 accept the file
Me:  How?
Gabby:  Uhhh, it should say under the loading bar
Me:  Hmmmmm...Maddy says it won't work
Gabby:  Oh.
Me:  I have to do it on my computer.
Gabby:  Awe...poo
Me:  I'll text the picture
Gabby:  kk but my phone is dead but go ahead anyway
Me:  Ok, I sent it
Gabby Ya!  I will check my phone.  I will plug it in!!!  SO SERIOUSLY...U don't know when YOUR daughter is going 2 be home?
Me:  Nope
Gabby:  WOW!  What kind of a mother ARE you?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Me:  The kind that shares my cute daughter with a good friend.
Gabby:  Ah.  AS my friends hear, but can not seem to say, Tushaay
Me:  Touche
Gabby:  cool. 8-l  Well, please notify your daughter that I would like for her 2 get on Skype whenevr she returns home...
Me:  Ok  will do
Gabby:  Good-bye Mrs. Boos
Me:  Back at ya
Gabby:  Uh...
Me:  Miss Mason
Gabby:  O...k...Byee
Me:  Bye
Gabby:  (wave)




1 comment:

Susan said...

Too cute and I LOVe your new console, very nice:)