Sunday, August 14, 2011

Wondering....

  1. Why do magazine companies keep emailing me after I ordered a magazine subscription for a year?  Do they really think I want to keep ordering years each time I receive the email?
  2. Why Blockbuster Express rents movies for $4.99 when Redbox is only $1.00?  Do they think people would rather pay more?
  3. Why the guy sitting next to me in the grocery store is staring at me?  Does he recognize me?
  4. Why people wear jeans in the middle of a Florida summer?  Are they cold?
  5. Why I am so tired?  Did I do anything today that warrants that feeling?
  6. Why the dental/ortho office is so packed today?  What?  Everyone has their six month check-up today too?
  7. Who are the "the many" that are worrying about this new blood test that reveals the sex of an unborn baby as early as 6 weeks?  They don't have their own issues to worry about?
  8. Why I don't carry food in this gigantic new purse I bought?  Would that be too much for me to remember?
  9. Who wrote the book of love?  No, I know who wrote that...just kidding.
  10. How we are ever going to manage getting back into the school mode?  Is earlier really better?

1 comment:

Susan said...

What pretty toes!!